Function Of The Association
1. To govern itself according to a biblical standard,
“Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace…Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” (Eph. 4:3-13)
2. To promote apostolic ministry and oversight of the people of God. (I Cor. 12:28, Acts 14:23, Eph. 4:8-11, Titus 1:5, I Peter 5:1-4).
3. To unite its ministers, ministries, and churches of effective promotion of the Kingdom of God. (Eph. 4:1-6)
4. To share responsibility in fulfilling the great commission of Christ; i.e., the proclamation of the Gospel of the Kingdom and evangelization of the world.
5. To establish receive and maintain member churches under apostolic government.
6. To give necessary aid, comfort, instruction, guidance, protection and correction to its member churches, ministries, and ministers.
7. This church body provides oversight, unification, and covering to its member churches, ministries, ministers, and individual Christians who may work harmoniously across cultural, and denominational boundaries in cooperation with each other, promoting the work and objects set forth in this Constitution and By-Laws.
8. This associations is based on the Scriptural concept that all true believers are members of the Body of which Christ is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
9. This association is designed to facilitate fellowship among God’s people and shall provide a care oversight for all its member churches, and ministry (Religious)organizations in good standing, and make available to them any, and all beneficial trainings of this organization to strategically aid them in their objectives of fulfilling the Great Commission (St. Mathew 28:19-20).
Each member church, or ministry will be free to carry on its own program and its own missionary work; churches, may license and ordain ministers as they deem appropriate and necessary.
10. This association may work harmoniously with other fellowships throughout the world.
11. This association may also form relationships with churches, ministers, or organizations (ministries) that are members of denominations, or other associations and do need a covering, commissioning, licensing, or ordaining, but desire training to aid their ministry in fulfilling the great commission (St. Mathew 28:19-20).
12. This association works through its Outreach & Discipleship Ministry Membership program to reach those that do not know Christ as the savior, and to teach believers how to live this life as a follower of Christ, with the end result being new congregations planted in different locations.
We we do not take control or ownership of members, and we do not promise to provide finances to any of our members, but to provide and opportunity for mentor-ship, training, encouragement, prayer support and where members can meet and, can work with each other.